Our community outreach program aims to educate and inform the public to raise awareness about mosquito and vector control including how the public can protect themselves and the entire community from vectors and vector-borne disease.
We attend local events, present to community organizations, hold school assemblies for elementary students and much, much more. We:
- Work with educators, community representatives, elected officials and the media to provide current and accurate information about public health threats posed by mosquitoes and other vectors in Placer County
- Engage the public through community events and fun activities
- Provide educational presentations to groups of all ages
You can request an educational presentation or invite us to your community event by emailing the public information officer at email@example.com.
- City of Roseville’s Bird & Bug Bonanza at the Utility Exploration Center. Saturday, February 1, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. FREE to the public. Click here for more information.
- Placer Mosquito Takes the Learning Lab on the Road at the Rocklin Placer County Library. Saturday, March 21, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- More to come!