Areas of western Placer County are scheduled for treatment for significant mosquito and West Nile virus activity. An EPA-approved mosquito adulticide will be applied in an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fog by truck and ATV-mounted foggers to target adult mosquitoes.
- Sheridan – Residential areas east of Hwy. 65, from Rolling Hills Rd, south to the Sheridan Cemetery. See map of area
- North Lincoln – most residential areas west of Highway 65 and north of Nicolaus. See map of area
- South Lincoln – Ferrari Ranch area. See map of area
- Roseville, Fiddyment Farms area – area west of Fiddyment Road and south of the northern curve of Hayden Parkway. See map of area
- Roseville area – Areas around Morgan Creek Golf Course, south of Baseline Road to PFE Road and east of Walerga to the railroad tracks. See map of area
Since several factors affect treatment activities, such as weather and wind conditions, the District encourages Placer residents to check this website for any changes to the spraying schedule.