Areas of western Placer County are scheduled for treatment for significant mosquito and West Nile virus activity. An EPA-approved mosquito adulticide will be applied in an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fog by truck and ATV-mounted foggers to target adult mosquitoes.
- Sheridan – Residential areas east of Hwy. 65, from Rolling Hills Rd, south to the Sheridan Cemetery. See map of area.
- North Lincoln – most residential areas west of Highway 65 and north of Nicolaus. See map of area.
- South Lincoln – Ferrari Ranch area. See map of area.
- Roseville area – Areas around Morgan Creek Golf Course, south of Baseline Road to PFE Road and east of Walerga to the railroad tracks. See map of area.
- Roseville, Fiddyment Farms area – area west of Fiddyment Road and south of the northern curve of Hayden Parkway. See map of area.