Areas of Lincoln, and Roseville are scheduled for treatment for high mosquito numbers and significant West Nile virus activity. An EPA-approved mosquito adulticide will be applied in an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fog by truck to target adult mosquitoes.
- North Lincoln – most residential areas west of Highway 65 and north of Nicolaus. See map here.
- South Lincoln – Areas south of Joiner Parkway and west of Hwy. 65. See map here.
- Roseville – Residential areas from Hayden Parkway south and west of Fiddyment Road to city border including some unincorporated areas west of the city. See map here.
- Roseville – Areas around Dry Creek, from Vineyard Road south to PFE Road, between Cook Riolo Road and Foothills Blvd/Atkinson St See map here.
- Roseville – Amoruso Way and surrounding area. See map here.